Thursday 2 August 2007

A little ray of sunshine

I must be a S.A.D. person because I have been up with the lark and cleaning all corners since the sun appeared and the rain disappeared. I am listening to my new CD my daughter gave me, it`s Michael Bouble and I just feel like dancing while listening to it. The CD came with flowers and a bottle of Ted Baker perfume(spicy and warm) to say thank you for looking after her while she has been ill. I am glad to say she is feeling a lot better and is waiting for the results or a MRI scan and other tests. She is a teacher so she has some time to rest and get well.
I now have more time to read since finishing my studies, Marcia Willett`s " The Birdcage" it is set around Bristol and the West Country. I like to alternate from crime to family type books, Susan Sallis and Agatha Christy are two other favourite authors that I like to re-read every now and again. Still putting the finishing touches to my quilt and making up some voil curtains for my friend and neighbour Mary. I am hopng next week to get back to making something that I can sell.

No comments: