Wednesday 22 August 2007

Finished my dresser



Just putting pictures of my dresser and a few of the crafty things that I have made this week. I went to the NEC to see the Quilt Show on Sunday it was really good lots of stalls selling goodies bought a few buttons and beads. I also have been making some bed linen two quilts a vallence and pillow cases, the fabric is white with a small sprig of roses on. I bought the fabric from my favourite Indian Emporium, 80 ins wide and only a£1 a yard and its crisp cotton. My bargain of the week.

4 comments:

Knitty, Vintage and Rosy said...

Hi Mavis. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I hope the knitted hexagons work for you. They don't take long at all.

Good Luck

Lisa

Papoosue said...

Mavis, your dresser has turned out really nicely hasn't it? Love your little creations too.

AC said...

The dresser is lovely.
Your new header is also gorgeous... full of lovely texture and colour!
Take care
Alison x

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

That is a wonderful dresser and stuffed friends, but then I KNEW you would have really great style. Thanks again. Would it be o.k. if I put a link to your blog from my post on you?